[Edited: Make sure to read the full terms and agreements, and like most online course sites, do not expect this to act as a replacement for a real-life class unless any specific course you sign up for states it offers transferrable credits. Make sure you know most online-courses will not be recognized as a replacement for any part of any curriculum by credited educational institutions.]
Through Academic Earth, you can take courses in all of the fields below:
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences
- Art & Design
- Test Preparation
- Berklee College of Music
- Carnegie Mellon
- Case Western Reserve
- Dalarna University
- Dartmouth College
- George Washington University
- Gresham College
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Madras
- Lund University
- Mises Institute
- New School
- Notre Dame
- The City University of New York
- UC Berkeley
- UC Irvine
- University of California San Francisco
- University of Chicago
- University of Houston
- University of London
- University of New South Wales
- University of North Carolina
- University of Western Sydney
- Wesleyan University
- Art & Art History
- Classics & Classical World
- Political Science, International Relations, and Law
- Urban Studies
- Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence
- Engineering [Mechanical, Civil, and Electrical]
- Environment & Natural Resources
- Psychology & Cognitive Sciences
- Public Health
- BusinessEnjoy the over-abundance of free educational resources, and never stop exploring and expanding! And if anyone knows of any other great self-education resources, let me know!
Honey, I am seven fox years old. My father died at seven and a half. I don’t want to live in a hole anymore, and I’m going to do something about it.
"nobody wants to watch neurotic children trudging around in snow to smooth jazz" is going to be my senior quote
We’re doing a project where we ask people: what’s your UCB? We talked to Will Hines about Monkeydick, the early days of the UCBT, teaching, the Stepfathers, and a bunch of other stuff.
LW: How’d you find UCB?
WH: I found it because I was taking an improv class at Chicago City Limits in 1997, 1998, and 1999. I was just doing it for fun, to have something fun to do besides my day job.
The UCB arrived in New York in ’96, and started doing classes in ’98. In May of ’98 I was taking a class at Chicago City Limits, and the students there said, “hey, there’s a new place in town called the UCB, and it’s really cool, and we should go watch one of the shows.” This was really early in UCB time. I’d never heard of them. I don’t think their show had started yet on Comedy Central. So the class agreed to go see a show. The UCB was doing shows at Solo Arts on West 17th Street. They just rented space on the fifth floor—it was basically like doing a show at Under St. Marks or something, but they were renting it three or four nights a week.
WHY ISN’T CHELSEA TINA FEY LEVEL FAMOUS AT THIS POINT SHE’S GOLD WATCH THIS VIDEO GOOD GOD
on a scale from parks and recreation to it’s always sunny in philadelphia how moral are your sitcom characters?